Mr. Lohry has over 15 years of investment banking and financial services experience. His primary responsibilities at Skyway include originating, executing and managing investment banking transactions. Mr. Lohry has significant capital markets experience advising both private and public companies across numerous industries.
Previous employers include Raymond James Financial, Harborlight Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and AmSouth Bank.
Prior to joining Skyway Capital, Mr. Lohry was Vice President of Institutional Sales at Raymond James Financial.
Adin is a graduate of the University of Detroit’s College of Business Administration where he was a recipient of the Reverend Nobert Hueter Award and was captain of the Men’s Golf Team.
- $32 million secondary offering for South Carolina bank
- $42 million Nasdaq IPO for Florida community bank
- $70 million private placement for Florida opportunistic real estate fund
- $65 million private placement for Pennsylvania natural gas E&P company
- $10 million PIPE for North Carolina specialty bio pharmaceutical company
- $70 million private placement for Atlanta multi-family real estate developer