Mr. Faraone has over 20 years of capital markets experience including as an investment banker focused on middle-market growth companies.
His primary responsibilities at Skyway include originating, evaluating, executing and managing investment banking transactions. Mr. Faraone has significant corporate finance experience advising both private and public companies across numerous industries on mergers and acquisitions, capital raises of equity and debt, project finance and general financial advisory assignments. Mr. Faraone previously worked in the Equity Research and Investment Banking departments at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and International Assets Advisory LLC, respectively.
Mr. Faraone is a graduate of the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business with a Major in Finance and Minor in Economics.
- Public insurance company in private placement of $79.5 million of senior notes
- Nasdaq initial public offering of technology-enabled specialty finance company
- Exploration and production oil & gas company in procurement of $300 million private equity investment
- Private wireless infrastructure company in procurement of $20 million of equity and $20 million of debt financing
- Private loss mitigation & restoration company in its sale to public insurance company for gross consideration of $8 million
- Exploration and production oil & gas company in syndication of $60 million of convertible notes
- Advised first of its kind industrial REIT on its NYSE initial public offering
- Mortgage servicer in procurement of $15 million term loan for acquisition of portfolio of 2nd lien residential non-performing loans
- Specialty finance company in procurement of $23 million of debt
- Exploration and production oil & gas operator in procurement of $12 million term loan