Michael Freeman is senior managing director and president of Skyway Capital Markets Wholesale Securities Distribution division, where his primary responsibilities include originating, evaluating and managing wholesale securities distribution campaigns in the independent broker-dealer channel, primarily through Reg. D. private placements.
Mr. Freeman has more than 35 years of capital markets experience with a focus on the wholesale distribution of alternative investments. Prior to joining Skyway Capital Markets, he was a founder and/or senior executive of a series of successful nationwide wholesale securities distribution operations. He has experience managing the wholesale distribution of real estate, oil & gas, equipment leasing, private equity and venture capital, among other product types.
He is a graduate of the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business with a major in Finance.
- First of its kind $150 million Series A Preferred offering for NYSE listed multi-family REIT based in Atlanta
- $95 million private placement for Seattle opportunistic residential development fund
- $70 million private placement for Florida opportunistic real estate fund
- $250 million private placement for Florida multi-family developer
- $70 million private placement for Atlanta multi-family real estate developer
- $150 million private placement for net lease property REIT based in New Jersey
- $50 million private placement for Atlanta Value-add hospitality fund
- $60 million private placement debt offering for Marcellus Shale natural gas company