Roger Overby is a Senior Managing Director at Skyway Capital Markets. He evaluates, originates, structures and executes investment banking transactions, drawing on his more than 25 years of capital markets experience with a focus on investment banking.
His corporate finance experience includes advising both private and public companies in transactions encompassing mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, capital raises of equity and debt, SPACs, project finance and general financial advisory assignments.
Mr. Overby also has responsibility for evaluating, originating and managing capital raises for alternative products in the independent broker-dealer channel. Sponsor industry experience includes real estate (multi-family, self-storage, grocery-anchored retail, hotels and other hospitality), upstream oil & gas and special situations. Transaction structures include equity, debt and hybrid securities.
- First of its kind $150 million Series A Preferred offering for NYSE listed multi-family REIT based in Atlanta
- $95 million private placement for Seattle opportunistic residential development fund
- Advised Bermuda Reinsurance company on its Nasdaq IPO
- $16 million private placement for Florida community bank
- Nasdaq IPO for Florida property and casualty insurance company
- $150 million private placement for Florida opportunistic real estate fund
- Represented Florida public insurance company in $79.5 million note placement
- $165 million private placement for Atlanta multi-family real estate developer
- $145 million private placement Tampa-based multi-family value add sponsor
- Advised Southeast’s largest pool distributor on sale of the company
- Advised West Texas E & P company on debt restructuring
- $85 million raised for Tampa-based specialty finance company